You’ll find all Wand-Ring code on the Wand-Ring GitLab page: https://gitlab.com/jonathanleistiko/wand-ring/tree/master
- Gremlin Infestation! – Your wand’s become infested with little gremlins. Zap ’em off your wand before it’s too late!
- Follow The Leader – Repeat an ever-increasing series of gestures without making a mistake.
- Isolation / Hide-And-Seek – Tilt your wand to “tag” the target for a colorful reward. 🙂
- Maze Adventure – (In development) Walk around a maze looking for treasure.
- FastLED demo reel – Lots of pretty, pretty colors. 🙂 A very slightly altered version of the 100-line demo reel at https://gist.github.com/kriegsman/062e10f7f07ba8518af6 by kriegsman. Switch active demo by tapping the handle. If you just want something that looks real pretty, we recommend this. It’s worth noting that (as of 2019-05-02) we re-use several of the display routines from this demo reel in other Wand-Ring programs.
- Multimodal – Sleep mode, Dazzle mode, Doodle modes 1 and 2, Flashlight mode, Gremlin Infestation mode, and Duel practice mode.
- Simplified dueling code – Quick-and-dirty dueling code. Not nearly as complex (or pretty) as the Multimodal duel training code, but it works! 🙂 Real, live, real-time spell dueling!